Curious George and the Dinosaur

I read a book called Curious George and the Dinosaur. Remember I read that other Curius George book.

Wait lets get back to the point where I talk about this book that I just read.

First Jimmy’s class was going to the museum and George was going too.

Next Mr Chancy began to explain rocks that were a million years ago. But the kids didn’t listen.

And I am glad they didn’t listen.

Then George ran off to a dinosaur room. The dinosaur that he saw was so big that George and slide on its big tail.

Then George climbed the big dinosaurs body and guess what. He made it to his head.

But then Jimmy’s class came in the same room that George was in.

Then 2 guards tried to get him down and 1 of the guards was going to get the manager.

Then George was curious when Mr Chancy explained about dinosaurs. Because he didn’t know when were dinosaurs walking on earth.

Then the manager started yelling at George and making him scared.

But then Mr Chancy told the manager that George help him. Because George made the students interested in dinosaurs now.

Then the manager said he was sorry and George wasn’t scared any more. That he jumped off the dinosaur without getting hurt.

Last all of the students said “Hooray!.” And Mr Chancy shake Georges hand and said “Thank you.”

Finally  the bus stop in front of Georges house. And the man with the yellow hat said “I hope you didn’t get into any trouble today.”

I learned if you are in a boring place and you do something silly or smart. But you may get kids exited instead of being bored.

I recommend this book to little kids that like curious George books and dinosaur.

Sincerely

Cool Kid